[TYPO3-rte] tinymce_rte

Marcus Schwemer schwemer at netzwerkberatung.de
Thu Aug 6 13:38:53 CEST 2009

Hi Robert,

Robert Wildling schrieb:

> Again me,

You are welcome. :-)

> The styling is correct in the front end, but it never shows up lke this
> in the backend. As a matter of fact, I just don't find a way to get rid
> of the Verdana 10px font - I wanna use the frontend font, which is Arial
> 12px.
>
> Can anybody help me out with a link to a tutorial or the proper place in
> the manual (I seem to overread it)? Or any other tipps?

Thanks for pointing this out. I had a look at the tinymce wiki and found
the option "body_class".

http://wiki.moxiecode.com/index.php/TinyMCE:Configuration/body_class

Does this solve your issue? If yes, I will add it to the faq in the manual.

Best regards,
Marcus

--
Marcus Schwemer Netzwerkberatung
IT-Consultant || TYPO3-Development || Webhosting
eMail: schwemer at netzwerkberatung.de
Internet: http://www.netzwerkberatung.de
Blog: http://blog.typo3worx.de