[TYPO3-rte] Scrollbars & tinymce_rte AND outOfTheBox doesn't work

Marcus Schwemer schwemer at netzwerkberatung.de
Thu Aug 6 13:31:31 CEST 2009

Hallo Robert,

Robert Wildling schrieb:

> First of all I am new to tinymce_rte, but I am overwhelmed.

Thanks for your feedback.

[...]

> But as soon as I activate the plugin feature - no matter how many or
> which plugins or eben just empty (plugins=) -, the filebrowser won't
> show scrollbars any more, when it comes to the area where one can choose
> pictures. Does anybody have the same problem?

Using FF3 I do not have this problem, but experienced a behaviour which
might be connected. It was solved if I add the plugin "inlinepopups" to
the plugin list.

> Also, I never get tinymce_rte running "out of the box" - I always have
> to write some configurations in the TSConfig of the root site. Is this
> normal? Because that's not what I understand from the documentation.

No. It should work out-of-the box. What happens if you go tinymce_rte in
the EM, choose a setting and then click "Update". Does this change anything?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,
Marcus Schwemer

--
Marcus Schwemer Netzwerkberatung
IT-Consultant || TYPO3-Development || Webhosting
eMail: schwemer at netzwerkberatung.de
Internet: http://www.netzwerkberatung.de
Blog: http://blog.typo3worx.de