[TYPO3-RTE] RTE - Add New class using Kickstarter

Dinesh Kudtarkar dinesh.kudtarkar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 09:37:45 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am using typo3 4.2.6

I have created a new extension using kickstarter for frontend plugin.

While specifying database fields, i have specified 1 fields 'description' as
type 'textarea with rich text editor'.

I choosed editor mode as custom for the RTE and created some classes (same
as shown in the kickstarter tutorial ie. red text)

I installed this extension, and I tried to create new database record for
this extension through LIST module.

I am getting all the fields which i mentioned while creating extension. But
i am not able to find the class which i created for the RTE.

Can anyone help me in this case?