[TYPO3-RTE] Alignment of table cells and other format options

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Mon Sep 8 16:17:24 CEST 2008

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> The new default settings use classes for horizontal cell aligning (but
> not for vertical aligning *).

Oh, I thought it was a default I could change.

But unlike buttons.left.useClass buttons.left.useAlignAttribute is not
honoured for table cell alignment.

I'm not sure if I need separate settings for paragraphs and cells
(button.cellproperties.align.useAlignAttribute,
button.cellproperties.align.left.useClass, etc), but at least I would
like them to behave in a similar manner.

Masi