[TYPO3-RTE] Add more as one CSS Class to an Link

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Fri Oct 24 18:18:14 CEST 2008

Jochen Rieger a écrit :
> Hi Stanislas,
>
> I applied the patch and tried to set two link classes, but it did not
> work for me. My Page TS Config (standard RTE plus this one):
>
> RTE.classesAnchor.externalLink.class = external-link and-another-class
>
> Maybe I did not configure it the right way?!
>
> Anyway this was the result in FE:
>
> <a class="external-link" window="" new="" in="" link="" external=""
> opens="" target="_blank" href="http://www.google.com">I should have 2
> css classes.</a>

Ok, thanks for testing. This issue will require further work as quoting
the class attribute of the typolink, which would be necessary if we have
more than one class, breaks rendering of the title in the frontend.
Transfomation of the typolink to the RTE also needs to be revisited for
the same reason.