[TYPO3-RTE] Add more as one CSS Class to an Link

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Sun Oct 12 19:42:22 CEST 2008

Stanislas Rolland a écrit :

> 2. But the RTE does not insert the two classes. So, I think there is
> also a problem in the RTE link dialogue, at least in trunk. I need to
> investigate this further.

I was wrong. Here is how you can configure this:

RTE.classesAnchor.emailAndEmailIcon {
	class = email emailIcon
	type = mail
	image = EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/img/mail.gif
	altText =
LLL:EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/locallang.xml:mail_altText
	titleText =
LLL:EXT:rtehtmlarea/res/accessibilityicons/locallang.xml:mail_titleText
}

RTE.default.classesAnchor := addToList(email emailIcon)

This works fine provided that you apply the patch to the RTE transormation.

The only problem is that you cannot assign a label, because you cannot
configure RTE.classes.email emailIcon { } (with a space in the id).
Therefore, the name shown in the dropdown in the link dialogue is "email
emailIcon".

What we could do is concatenate the labels of the classes if they have
any defined in the RTE.classes structure.