[TYPO3-RTE] Amazing editor tempates for tinymce_rte

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Sat Nov 29 13:04:46 CET 2008

Xavier Perseguers
> This is great. What really nice would be to agree internally on which
> RTE should be used officially to be sure it remains compatible with
> other extensions and the core, and FCE, ...

of course remain. Dynamic editor templates are converted in RTE as
static RTE content.

If you want into editor template full dynamic parts you should use your
own markers. NOT ###something### - they are reserved for constants but
something else, I recommend BBcode style [replaceThis].

Needs to clear page cache, when generated contents changed.