[TYPO3-RTE] Width of the RTE-editing-window in not-fullsreen-mode

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Fri Nov 14 21:28:41 CET 2008

Hi Christopher,
>>> Is there a way to hide the button "Open RTE in Fullscreen"?
>>>
>> Good question, I am not sure, but I think not. I suppose it would have to
>> an option of Page TSConfig TCEFORM.
>>
>> [...] I think this would be a feature request for the bugtracker.
>

> OK, here it is:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9794

Here is a workaround for the absence of configuration option.

In the ext_tables.php file of some extension, add the following two lines:
t3lib_div::loadTCA('tt_content');
unset($TCA['tt_content']['columns']['bodytext']['config']['wizards']['RTE']);

Then clear the TYPO3 configuration cache.

This will do the trick for tt_content bodytext. You would have to do the
same for any other RTE-enabled field for which you want the same setting.