[TYPO3-RTE] RTE removes span-tags after saving

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Fri Nov 14 12:24:19 CET 2008

Victor Livakovsky kirjoitti:
> Hello, List.
>
> I was reading documentation and this list, but haven't found solution
> yet...
>
> The problem is, when I'm using non-default text styles in RTE (which
> are inserted with span-tags), they aren't saved into DB.

in general this is due of missig configuration for allowed tags.
The same happens for example for object, param and embed if they are not
in allowed tags

I have this config

RTE.default.proc {
allowTags (
		a, abbr, acronym, address, blockquote, b, br, caption, cite, code,
div, em,
		h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, img, li, link, ol, p, pre, q,
		span, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, th, tr, tt, ul,
object,embed,param,iframe
	)
}

Note that object,embed,param,iframe needs also config in TS template to
be rendered ok also in FE