[TYPO3-RTE] Tiny RTE removes all tags upon saving

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Fri Nov 14 12:04:46 CET 2008

Marcus Schwemer kirjoitti:
> Hello Scott,
>
> Scotty C schrieb:
>
>> I have installed the tinyrte extension to my Typo3 base.
>
> There are several extensions around that provide tinyMCE. Which one did
> you install?
>
> I can recommend using the "tinymce_rte" extension. I have it already
> running on several sites without problems.

Yes - it works overall better than tinyrte and I recommend too to
install it instead of tinyrte.
Tinyrte has some weird saving problems, which tinymce_rte doesn't have.
In addition in the next version will be:
* fixed media plugin (tinyrte has previe problem)
* better table plugin as in tinyrte
* build-in linkhandler (makes basically the same as the plugin
'linkhanlder', but doesn't add additional tabs - works fine with correct
configuration)