[TYPO3-RTE] problem with combined paragraph classes

Thomas Oppelt t.content at gmx.de
Sun Nov 2 13:22:11 CET 2008

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Thomas Oppelt schrieb:
>> Martin Kutschker schrieb:

>>> Beware! A, P, DIV and SPANs are handled differnetly then the rest. There
>>> is magic involved.
>>>
>>> Masi
>> I didn't get deep into the processing here so far.
>> What do you mean exactly
>
> The RTE transformation is based on the TypoScript HTMLparser. The
> optional exit/entry RTE/DB transformations are "pure" HTMLparser. But
> the built-in "proc" transformation is an augmented version that takes it
> parameters from extra attributes (like keepPDIVattribs). Some of them
> have surprising results: like the fact that the proc SPAN processing
> allows the "xml:lang" atttribute but not "lang" (and neither "title").
>
> So whatever eg passes your handcrafted entryHTMLparser, must still pass
> also the proc HTMLparser.
>
> Masi
Ok, for now it seem's to work with RTE.default.proc.keepPDIVattribs :=
addToList(class) as Stani mentioned.
"some of them have surprising results", sounds very funny like a
mysterious blackbox, so to conclude i see no other solution for now then
risk a trial and error editing period until we/so. come along with a
stable solution where is clear what happens in deep.

tom.