[TYPO3-RTE] problem with combined paragraph classes

Thomas Oppelt t.content at gmx.de
Sun Nov 2 13:14:43 CET 2008

Uschi Renziehausen schrieb:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> Thomas Oppelt wrote:
>
>>> I never encountered this issue (typo3 4.2dev), but I have a
>>> completely homemade rte config which uses the feature
>>> RTE.default.blockstyle.tags.[tagname].allowedClasses
>> So - to take a default example -
>>
>> RTE.default.blockstyle.tags.p.allowedClasses = align-right,
>> csc-frame-frame2
>>
>> would fit <p class="align-right csc-frame-frame2">
>
> Yes, provided that both classes are in RTE.classes,
> RTE.default.proc.allowedClasses and are NOT configured as mutually
> exclusive (RTE.mutuallyExclusiveClasses.10 = align-right, csc-frame-frame2.
>
> I do not know why this does not work for you.
Again: i tested with a total clean uncostomized 4.2.2 core with htmlarea
mode typical. The above mentioned classes we used for the test are just
default built in classes which are configured as RTE.classes
proc.allowedClasses and withoud mutually settings by default.
I simply added RTE.default.blockstyle.tags.p.allowedClasses =
align-right, csc-frame-frame2 within root page pageTS, but nothing
changed: if i enter <p class="align-right csc-frame-frame2"> the whole
class attribute will be excluded on the way to db.

didn't have the time to take a closer look so far.
don't know what could be wrong here.

regards
tom