[TYPO3-RTE] HR tags wrapped with p

Einar Gislason einar at linkfactory.dk
Thu May 8 13:54:10 CEST 2008

Hi

I'm having some problems with the hr element in the RTE. Every time I
insert the hr element it gets wrapped with a p tag. This not only
generates an validation error, but also inserts extra space around the
hrin IE6.

Even worse, if the hr is between two sentences, the first one comes
out fine, but the second is wrapped in the p tag with the hr. The

I tested this in rtehtmlarea 1.5.5 and 1.7.4, with and
withoutproc.allowTagsOutside = hr.

Does anybody have a solution to this problem?

--
I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X.
You can download it at http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo