[TYPO3-RTE] Is it possible to deny one special css-attribut inside a style-tag?

Christopher Chrissitopher at gmx.de
Sun Mar 16 13:06:16 CET 2008

Hello,

let's say I have the following output from RTE:

Is it then possible to deny only the part "left: xx px;" for tables inside
the style-tag?

(Background: It seems not to be possible to display a table centered in IE.
A solution I found working is to use "Dynamic properties". But these only
work, if there is no value for "left" inside the style-tag.)

Christopher