[TYPO3-RTE] cannot change paragraph justification

Christopher Chrissitopher at gmx.de
Sat Mar 15 20:10:29 CET 2008

Hi Mladen,

I think you exactly see the problem:

You need a stylesheet which includes definitions for the alignment of
paragraphs.

Make one yourself and integrate it in your website and it will work. :-)

Christopher

<mladen.tomic at inet.hr> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1202978035.16987.typo3-project-rte at lists.netfielders.de...
to provide more info:
in a resulting page source there is a nice <p class="align-left">,
however, in a generated css "typo3temp/stylesheet_e99aac0be0.css" there is
no align-left class

Mladen