[TYPO3-RTE] RTE frame overlaps next field in form

Fabien Udriot fudriot at omic.ch
Fri Jun 27 13:03:16 CEST 2008

My Firefox 2's colleague did not experiment this kind of visual bug.

Can you "inspect" it with Firebug and see if you find some CSS styles conflict.

 > but sometimes appear after the first save.

It looks like more a Firefox rendering problem... It could be a good check to rename temporarily the
  profile of Firefox. ~/Library/Application Support/Firefox/...

On Windows, I met a Firefox 2 instance that had a rally odd behavior with the TYPO3 backend. Some
CSS stylesheet where randomly not loaded which had the effect to break the backend. A total reload,
solved the CSS problem... for a moment.

No rational explanation!

See you,

Fabien