[TYPO3-RTE] RTE frame overlaps next field in form

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri Jun 27 11:00:50 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I have just observed the following behavior in 4.2.1 (also in
4.2.2-dev): the RTE frame is slightly too high and overlaps the next
field in the form. See attached screenshot. This does not always happen
when opening the content element for editing, but sometimes appear after
the first save.

Is anyone experiencing the same? If yes, I'll open a bug report.

I get this bug with FF2 and Safari on Mac, but not with IE6 on Windows
(surprisingly ;-) )

Cheers

--

Francois Suter