[TYPO3-RTE] IE breaks custom tag

Stefan Beylen typo3 at we-make.net
Tue Jun 17 16:58:32 CEST 2008

Uschi Renziehausen wrote:
> The fact that you never heard of an element does not mean that it is not
> used. As a linguist you might e.g. use var for the stem of a verb end
> dfn vor the ending or vice versa. Also, when writing about code you
> might need var, dfn, samp and so on.

I dont care about this because it is _replaced_ by a function anyways
and _not output to frontend_... so where exactly is the problem in using
those tags?
and with regards to your dam-<a>-tags, I cant use them as I do not want
to parse links...I want _tags_ (not links==not <a>-tags) that are
replaced by the lib.parseFunc (as there is ul,ol,table and so on) and
that are not destroyed by IE6 when setting them, so a <a> tag wont help
at all... apparently you are talking about something completely
different (you=links to files and others,me=custom tags with special
parsing)

best regards