[TYPO3-RTE] Problems with features in 4.2 (table, link, language)

Bianca Geisler bianca.geisler at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 4 11:12:48 CEST 2008

Hello!

I use TYPO3 Version 4.2 and HtmlArea Version 1.7.4.

There are some really good features missing in my RTE after the update:

- After inserting a table within RTE, I’d like to add a cell. In former T3
versions it could be done through the little icons (arrows and x) which
appeared when the curser was in the particular cell. But in Version 4.2
these icons are missing! Is it possible to activate them somehow?

- There is no such thing as a title attribute for links created in RTE
anymore! In former versions there was an appropriate field to fill it in. Is
it only a matter of configuration?

- If “German” is chosen as backend language, the RTE buttons are per part
German (fett / kursiv / Tabelle einfügen), but most of them remain English.
Is this a bug?

Thank you for your help!

Bianca