[TYPO3-RTE] Text style not working on headers anymore

Lucas Thurston lucas at castironcoding.com
Tue Jun 3 20:02:32 CEST 2008

Hi all,
I recently upgraded a website to TYPO3 4.2 with htmlarea 1.7.4.
Previously the RTE was configured with several options in the text style
drop down.  These options apply a style to the block level element.
Since the upgrade, they no longer work on headers, but only on paragraphs.

In other words, I can select paragraph text and apply a style to it from
the "Text style" drop down, and it works.  If I select header text, and
make the same selection for the "Text style" menu the style is not applied.

Does this sound like something that anyone's seen or is aware of?

I've tried this in FF3/Mac, FF2/Mac and IE7/Windows. And, actually, I
just realized that it works fine in Safari!

Any help would be appreciated.

Lucas