[TYPO3-RTE] New class does not show up in selector list

Denis Bilodeau denis at ubitext.com
Wed Jan 23 19:20:52 CET 2008

This is going to be humiliating, but if anyone ever encounter the same
problem...: I simply forgot to re-reference the right stylesheet in the
TS page config. So the RTE selector was still getting its list of
classes from the old stylesheet, which was still there.

But, thanks to Tyler, I learned this through this blunder: it is better
to create a RTE specific stylesheet, which is a way to control which
classes appear in the RTE, regardless of how many classes you have in
your main site CSS file.

Denis