[TYPO3-RTE] New classes not available in RTE selection list

Denis Bilodeau denis at ubitext.com
Tue Jan 22 01:27:44 CET 2008

Errol Saldanha encountered the problem where new classes where not
showing up in the class selection list in RTEhtmlarea. He said in a
further post that the problem was the browser cache, as he could see the
classes in IE6.

I encounter the same problem, and the classes are not visible from
another computer. Then, it does not seem to be the browser cache. I
tried renaming the  CSS stylesheet, renaming the html template where the
CSS is named, to no avail.

I have seen a couple references to this, but I am at a loss. I have seen
how to clear the browser cache manually from Tools > Options > Privacy
in Firefox. It does not work.

Anyone can help? Appreciated.

Denis