[TYPO3-RTE] how to change the color of links?

Stanislas Rolland stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca
Wed Jan 9 00:43:19 CET 2008

Hi Michael,

> But now that I know, what's the problem I've got a solution for it:
>
> You can force (not only) Firefox to take your Stylesheet rather than
> the user-settings via the !important-rule. Check this out for example:
>
> a:link, a:visited{
> 	text-decoration:none !important;
> 	color:#c00 !important;
> }
>
> Now your links should turn red and the text-decoration should be gone.
> ;-)

Great! I will update the manual with this information, with this
additional refinement:

If you are using the same style sheet in the frontend and in the RTE,
you can avoid forcing your link style on all frontend users by
restricting it to the RTE editing area. Using the same example:

.htmlarea-content-body a:link, .htmlarea-content-body a:visited{