[TYPO3-RTE] how to change the color of links?

Michael Bakonyi kontakt at mb-neuemedien.de
Tue Jan 8 22:18:50 CET 2008

In article
<mailman.1.1199805681.1559.typo3-project-rte at lists.netfielders.de>Stani
slas Rolland <stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca> wrote:
>  Michael Bakonyi a écrit :
>>
>>   How can one change the look of links within RTE or is it just
>>   impossible?

>  See:

> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/rteh
>  tmlarea_manual/1.0.0/view/3/7/

>  Regards,
>  Stanislas

Dear Stanislas,

thanks for your answer! It's a Firefox-feature - of course! It would
never have occurred to me ... ;-)

But now that I know, what's the problem I've got a solution for it:

You can force (not only) Firefox to take your Stylesheet rather than
the user-settings via the !important-rule. Check this out for example:

a:link, a:visited{
	text-decoration:none !important;
	color:#c00 !important;
}

Now your links should turn red and the text-decoration should be gone.
;-)

Bye,
Michael

--
I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X.
You can download it at http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo