[TYPO3-RTE] Switch off automatic link detection

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Wed Jan 2 11:42:10 CET 2008

Hi Oliver,

I would like to switch that behaviour off as well, because I want my
authors to choose the appropriate classes for there links, but afaik
this is not possible (unfortunately).

But recently I learned a dirty little secret. Once your automatic link
is created, press the ESC key, and it is gone.

Hope that trick saves you some time while removing the unwanted links.

Prosit, Uschi (and a happy new year)