[TYPO3-RTE] Changing default value for table header cells (thead)

Joerg Wagner news.netfielders.de at digilog.de
Sun Dec 21 15:18:46 CET 2008

Hi Uschi,

yes, you are right and this is an important point.

I think the decision to activate theads by default mainly depends on
whether your users really use tables as tables. In my special case the
editors actually use invisible tables to structure their content in
situations where other strategies become to cumbersome. In this scenario
it is the better solution to switch theads off by default.

Please don't let us get into a discussion about the political
correctness of using tables as structural elements. I know the pros and
cons and let's just say: I don't believe in ANY religion.

Never the less: Thanks for your (generally very correct) comment.

Hab schöne Feiertag!
Cheers, Jörg.