[TYPO3-RTE] inline styles in RTE

Andrew Plank plankmeister_NO at SPAM_hotmail.com
Wed Dec 3 10:52:18 CET 2008

Andrew Plank wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've searched and searched, and can find several forums/posts where the
> same question  (or similar) has been asked, but there is no reply...
>
> I'd like to be able to add an inline style attribute to all <h?> tags in
> the RTE content. I have in my head something like:
>
> tt_content.<some interesting TS path>.rte_editor.inlineStyles.h1 =
> color:red;
>
> Or something like that.... Is this even possible? I have newsletters
> that - thanks to Hotmail's ridiculous auto-parsing - have all <h?> tags
> bright orange!!!

Quite by accident I found the answer while searching for something
entirely different, not even connected with Typo3!!!:

lib.parseFunc_RTE.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.addAttributes.H2.style =
color:#000; font-family:sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-weight:bold;
line-height:1.4;