[TYPO3-RTE] inline styles in RTE

Andrew Plank plankmeister_NO at SPAM_hotmail.com
Mon Dec 1 14:16:20 CET 2008

Hi,

I've searched and searched, and can find several forums/posts where the
same question  (or similar) has been asked, but there is no reply...

I'd like to be able to add an inline style attribute to all <h?> tags in
the RTE content. I have in my head something like:

tt_content.<some interesting TS path>.rte_editor.inlineStyles.h1 =
color:red;

Or something like that.... Is this even possible? I have newsletters
that - thanks to Hotmail's ridiculous auto-parsing - have all <h?> tags
bright orange!!!