[TYPO3-RTE] Automatic word clean?

Christopher Christopher at temporaryforwarding.com
Mon Dec 1 21:47:37 CET 2008

Hi Erik,

thank you for the configuration and for making this video!

But: It does not help!

I am testing this on localhost:
I am using XAMPP-lite with Apache 2.2.9, PHP 5.2.6, MySQL 5.0.67 and TYPO3
4.2.3.

I have deleted everything which was entered under page-properties (except
the lines for RTE.default.enableWordClean).
I have deleted all TSconfig-code for users and groups. And also for the page
itself, as far as it could possibly have to do with the RTE (add the class
"bodytext" to the p-tag for every single line).

And it does not work.

Neither in IE, nor in firefox.
For firefox I have tryed disabling all addons and running firefox in
save-mode (I normally use NoScript, thought that might be it), but no
change.

Additionally deleting all temporary files from TYPO3 does not help.
(Browser-cache is deleted every time I close it.)

This is getting frustrating!

How exactly does this mechanism work?
And what could prevent it from working properly?

Christopher

news:mailman.1.1228147044.2956.typo3-project-rte at lists.netfielders.de...