[TYPO3-RTE] Table in Unordered List

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Mon Dec 1 09:11:16 CET 2008

Hi Tapio,

As in my installation I get perfectly valid xhtml and a tbody, what is
the html of your table stuff

a) in database
b) in FE
c) in RTE after first save

Weird adding of p tags is not enough to analyse the problem.

The only idea I have without further information is that some tags might
be missing in constant styles.content.links.allowTags.

Here is mine:
styles.content.links.allowTags =
a,abbr,acronym,address,blockquote,b,big,br,caption,cite,code,col,colgroup,dfn,dl,dt,dd,div,em,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,hr,i,img,kbd,li,link,ol,p,pre,q,samp,small,span,strong,sub,sup,table,thead,tbody,tfoot,td,th,tr,tt,ul,var

Prosit, Uschi