[TYPO3-RTE] Table in Unordered List

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Mon Dec 1 08:51:43 CET 2008

Uschi Renziehausen kirjoitti:
> Hi Tapio,
>
> Tapio Markula wrote:
>

>> maybe the problem is that tables has not handled recursively - anyway
>> the problems seems to relate with externalBlocks
>>

> Yes, just tried, though I avoid them like hell for accessibility reasons.

for newsletters must use oldfashioned HTML because user agents don't
support properly CSS

I found that the conversion is invalid

lib.parseFunc_RTE {

     # @description Parse certain block elements seperately
     externalBlocks = table, blockquote, ol,ul, div, dl, dd
     externalBlocks {

         table.stripNL=1
         table.stdWrap.HTMLparser = 1
         table.callRecursive=1
	table.callRecursive.tagStdWrap.HTMLparser = 1

         table.stdWrap.HTMLparser.keepNonMatchedTags = 1
         # Do NOT add any unwanted p elements in table cells, and do NOT
remove any p-elements that have been added by authors!
         table.HTMLtableCells=1
         table.HTMLtableCells.default.stdWrap.parseFunc =< lib.parseFunc
     }

In editor valid HTML is in frontend this way invalid - weird way added p
tägs

Must add something for tbody?