[TYPO3-RTE] enableWordClean - when will the HTMLparser settings be applied?

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Fri Aug 29 16:57:18 CEST 2008

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Stanislas Rolland schrieb:
>> Martin Kutschker a écrit :
>>> As I read the docs the content from the clipboard will be parsed right
>>> before te actual insert. But nothing happens for me.
>> Parsing will be done right after the insert and will apply to the whole
>> text, not only to the content pasted from the clipboard.
>
> Good to know.

But can it be changed?

What I was trying to do is to remove nearly all attributes from tags
that are copied, but allow certain attributes when edited from the RTE.

The point is that MS Word and other word processors use many inline
styles I don't want. But as the RTE also uses inline styles I cannot
remove them from the HTML code.

Masi