[TYPO3-RTE] enableWordClean - when will the HTMLparser settings be applied?

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Fri Aug 29 11:45:34 CEST 2008

Stanislas Rolland schrieb:
> Martin Kutschker a écrit :
>>
>> As I read the docs the content from the clipboard will be parsed right
>> before te actual insert. But nothing happens for me.
> Parsing will be done right after the insert and will apply to the whole
> text, not only to the content pasted from the clipboard.

Good to know.

>> I use
>>
>> enableWordClean = 1
>> enableWordClean {
>>   # HTMLparser config
>> }
>>
> Try
>
> enableWordClean = 1
> enableWordClean.HTMLparser = 1
> enableWordClean.HTMLparser {
>     # HTMLparser config
> }

Then the docs are wrong.

For enableWordClean it says boolean/->HTMLparser. This means that any
array values are interpreted as HTMLparser "object" attributes.

Maybe I have more luck today. I think I ran into caching problems
yesterday. Together with the stupid HTMLparser.removeTags bug * this
made my configuration session a not so nice experience.

Masi

* It doesn't remove the end tags confusing the RTE completely. Tags end
up with / and // at the beginning, like </span> and <//span>.