[TYPO3-RTE] target="_blank" on all internal links

Daniel Huf puffi666 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 15:28:52 CEST 2008

This is the link I get when saving an internal link in the RTE.

<a class="internal-link" target="_blank"
href="en/switzerland/contact/team/">offices in Switzerland</a>

It worked before, but I updated the link with the modify link and now I
have the target="_blank" attribute.

So I believe the problem is linked to the RET but I'm not sure.

this is my RTE conf for the internal link.

		externalLink {
			class = externalLink
			type = url
			altText =
LLL:EXT:rtehtmlarea/htmlarea/plugins/TYPO3Browsers/locallang.xml:external_link_altText
		}
		externalLinkInNewWindow {
			class = external-link-new-window
			type = url
			altText =
LLL:EXT:rtehtmlarea/htmlarea/plugins/TYPO3Browsers/locallang.xml:external_link_new_window_altText
		}

		internalLink {
			class = internal-link
			type = page
			altText =
LLL:EXT:rtehtmlarea/htmlarea/plugins/TYPO3Browsers/locallang.xml:internal_link_altText

		}
		internalLinkInNewWindow {
			class = internal-link-new-window
			type = page
			altText =
LLL:EXT:rtehtmlarea/htmlarea/plugins/TYPO3Browsers/locallang.xml:internal_link_new_window_altText
		}

thanks
Daniel