[TYPO3-RTE] HTMLArea 1.7.5 and colors

Chris chris at oblady.com
Fri Aug 15 12:14:19 CEST 2008

Hello again,

I have now another question :
as the website I'm working on was previously based on a Typo3 version
4.1.5, the tags used for <strong> and <em> saved in the database were
<b> and <i>.
Thanks to your answer, I now can insert <strong> and <em> tags in the
new content elements, but the old content elements are now rendered in
the frontend with <b> and <i> tags.
In the previous version, these tags were remapped, or in the manual it
seems that this option is not available anymore (didn't find it).

Should I treat this via sql with a search/replace or is there another
way to get these tags remapped ?