[TYPO3-RTE] HTMLArea 1.7.5 and colors

Chris chris at oblady.com
Fri Aug 15 11:57:40 CEST 2008

Thanx !

works like a charm

by the way, I hadn't noticed these new buttons, like strong or emphasis...

This version is really interesting, seems more "customisable" (?) than
the previous.

About the manual, it's now on my desktop, not so easy to understand as
I'm french, I guess I'll have to make some further tests to investigate  ;-)