[TYPO3-RTE] Footnotes in RTE

Christian Lerrahn typo3 at penpal4u.net
Wed Aug 13 17:55:48 CEST 2008

Hi,
I have problems with pasting a Word file with footnotes (actually
endnotes) into the RTE. The footnotes have links from the footnote in
the text to the actual footnote. However, the anchors next to the
footnotes are removed (probably by wordClean) and the links to the
anchors of the form <a href="#_xy">[xy]</a> will break because of the
base tag in my pages.

How do I fix that? Can I get the RTE to reprocess these, leaving the
anchors and putting the article URL into the links?

Cheers,
Christian