[TYPO3-RTE] conatiner and quotation wrap around paragraphs?

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Sun Aug 3 19:57:05 CEST 2008

Uschi Renziehausen schrieb:
> Hi folks,
>
> Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
>> Martin Kutschker wrote: on 30.07.2008 15:29:
>>

>>> Hm, doesn't seem to be very intuitive for me. I guess it's not much of a
>>> problem for the <blockquote>, but it's not good for a <div>. Why?
>>> Usually a div has no margins, but a paragraph has.
>
> div is used for indentation as well, so in that case it has margins or
> paddings. Also, you might want to add a class to your div that wraps
> several paragraphs.

Thanx for all the hints how to overcome this "problem". Yet I find it
strange that items of the same drop down behave differently. Most of
them convert the current tag, two wrap it. This is confusing.

To me it makes more sense (consistency) to have them all as
convert-items and to have extra buttons to do the wrap thing.

Masi