[TYPO3-RTE] conatiner and quotation wrap around paragraphs?

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Sun Aug 3 14:21:24 CEST 2008

Hi folks,

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> Martin Kutschker wrote: on 30.07.2008 15:29:
>

>> Hm, doesn't seem to be very intuitive for me. I guess it's not much of a
>> problem for the <blockquote>, but it's not good for a <div>. Why?
>> Usually a div has no margins, but a paragraph has.

div is used for indentation as well, so in that case it has margins or
paddings. Also, you might want to add a class to your div that wraps
several paragraphs.

  When you now wrap a
>> is that the "remove tag" option, removes the element: the opening and
>> closing tag along with the contents.
>

> Yes, a "strip tag" (without removing the content) would be a neat
> addition for this (and other) cases.

To remove the p-markup without it's contents, simply klick somewhere
inside the text node and then 'Remove block format'.

To remove the surrounding blockquote/the div click on it at the bottom
bar and choose 'Remove block format' in the selector box. No need to
load the context menu.

Prosit, Uschi