[TYPO3-RTE] Link accessibility images

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Mon Nov 26 17:16:55 CET 2007

James Knuckey wrote:

> ...and add padding-right:10px; so the gif doesn't appear underneath the
> text.
>
> Thanks that was most helpful. It's a shame I can't configure the RTE to
> do it, but now that I think about it CSS will reduce the amount of code
> involved anyway.
>
> CSS is awesome, I'm making pop-out and drop-down menus on the site I'm
> working on using just CSS, no scripting. position:absolute, z-index,
> display:none etc - it's startlingly simple.

Hey Guys,

Sacha, who originally sponsored the accessibility images, told me that when
links are split over two lines the positioning of the icon by css fails. I can
send you a patch we have for RTE 1.5.3 that enables the positioning to the right
as well. Meanwhile this same patch is waiting to be submitted for the new
release (4.2).

gRTz

ben
--