[TYPO3-RTE] Link accessibility images

James Knuckey james.faction at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 09:48:13 CET 2007

...and add padding-right:10px; so the gif doesn't appear underneath the
text.

Thanks that was most helpful. It's a shame I can't configure the RTE to do
it, but now that I think about it CSS will reduce the amount of code
involved anyway.

CSS is awesome, I'm making pop-out and drop-down menus on the site I'm
working on using just CSS, no scripting. position:absolute, z-index,
display:none etc - it's startlingly simple.