[TYPO3-RTE] attribute title, rte

Nora.Hildebrandt at bifab.de Nora.Hildebrandt at bifab.de
Wed May 30 14:41:21 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have tried to integrate a spell and grammar checker, which is based on
AJAX, to the default text editor of Typo3. The integration of the spell
checker in a HTML text area is really simple but in Typo3 it seems to be
impossible. Theoretically, all I need to do is to reference to two
Javascript files, a simple style sheet file and add the attribute 'title'
to the RTE html area of the default text editor of Typo3.

However, I have tried to modify the file class.tx_rtehtmlarea_base.php,
but nothing happens. It seems to be impossible to add such 'title'
attribute to the RTE html area.

Regards,
Nora