[TYPO3-RTE] Tooltip title on links disappeared

Gunnar Jonsson gu-jonss at online.no
Sat Jul 28 21:35:58 CEST 2007

I found out that the configuration parameter for rtehtmlarea was set wrong:
When I changed "Enable links accessibility icon" to yes for the extension I
got the tooltip back again and the little picture in front of the link got
back. So far so good.

However, the title only comes when the link is connected to a text. When I
make a link from an image, the title does not show up. Any ideas what is
wrong ?

My Tsconfig looks like this:
# configuration of HTMLarea link options
RTE.classesAnchor {
     externalLink {
       image >
       altText = Åpner ekstern link i dette vinduet
       titleText = Åpner ekstern link i dette vinduet
     }
     externalLinkInNewWindow {
       image >
       altText = Åpner ekstern link i nytt vindu
       titleText = Åpner ekstern link i nytt vindu
     }
     internalLink {
       image >
       altText = Åpner intern link i dette vinduet
       titleText = Åpner intern link i dette vinduet
     }
     internalLinkInNewWindow {
       image >
       altText = Åpner intern link i nytt vindu
       titleText = Åpner intern link i nytt vindu
     }
     download {
       altText = Starter nedlasting av fil
       titleText = Starter nedlasting av fil
     }
     mail {
      altText = Åpner vindu for å sende epost
      titleText = Åpner vindu for å sende epost
     }
}

Regards,
Gunnar Jonsson