[TYPO3-RTE] Tooltip title on links disappeared

Gunnar Jonsson gu-jonss at online.no
Sat Jul 28 12:42:13 CEST 2007

Earlier when I inserted links in htmlarea I got a little picture in front of
the link and a title text when I moved the cursor to the link. However, now
I do not get that picture and not the title text when I insert new links in
htmlarea. The old links is still functioning as before in FE with picture
and title text.

I have not changed anything in the TSconfig, but I have upgraded my TYPO3 to
4.1.1 from 4.0.4. My version of rtehtmlarea is now 1.5.2.

Anyone who has an idea what could have been the reason that htmlarea now
does not insert picture in BE and does not show title in FE anymore on
links?

Best regards,
Gunnar Jonsson