[TYPO3-RTE] "Editor is loading, please wait" never disappears

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Tue Aug 28 09:10:50 CEST 2007

Hello,

Gunnar Jonsson schrieb:
> Rtehtmlarea is working excellent on most PC's, but on one PC I get "Editor
> is loading, please wait" and the message never disappears. I am trying to
> edit exactly the same page and content element and with the same user on the
> different computers. On one PC the message never disappears, but on the
> others the RTE editor comes up nice and fine.
>
> I suppose that is a result of different settings on the different computer,
> which all is running Windows XP and exactly the same version of Internet
> Explorer.
>
> Does anyone have any idea what kind of setting could prevent the editor from

one often foudn reason is an update to TYPO3 or htmlarea and the js
still sticking in the clients *Browser*-Cache.

Does not sound like this is your problem but still pls clear the
browsers-cache (not! TYPO3) and restart it.

Other than that is ist most likely some security-related option within
IE or a firewalling issue.

Greets,
Peter
--