[TYPO3-RTE] "Editor is loading, please wait" never disappears

Gunnar Jonsson gu-jonss at online.no
Thu Aug 23 22:55:30 CEST 2007

Rtehtmlarea is working excellent on most PC's, but on one PC I get "Editor
is loading, please wait" and the message never disappears. I am trying to
edit exactly the same page and content element and with the same user on the
different computers. On one PC the message never disappears, but on the
others the RTE editor comes up nice and fine.

I suppose that is a result of different settings on the different computer,
which all is running Windows XP and exactly the same version of Internet
Explorer.

Does anyone have any idea what kind of setting could prevent the editor from

Gunnar Jonsson