[TYPO3-RTE] Design link-tags in RTE with CSS not working

Gina Steiner steiner at akea.de
Thu Sep 21 10:10:31 CEST 2006

hi nils,

from the rte-manual:

-- snip --
FAQ: Is it possible to style the appearance of links in the RTE itself?
«In the front end, all links are rendered correctly, but in the RTE
itself the links are shown in standard color (blue) with underline,
except links I've already visited. These are in black with underline and
a hover effect. If I add new links, it's the same: Visited links become
black, unvisited blue. The rest of the style sheet is parsed without
problems. Any hints?»
This is a Mozilla/Firefox feature. In the editing area, the link
attributes defined in your profile take precedence over the
corresponding attributes specified in your style sheet. Apparently,
these preferences cannot be neutral.
In a editing area displayed by Internet Explorer, the style sheet
specification is applied to the link.
-- snap --

maybe that's your problem.

greetz