[TYPO3-RTE] Lost TAGS afer save

Silke Arend sa at externes-management.de
Tue Nov 7 08:05:27 CET 2006

Good Morning,

I guess you are using the wrong combination of versions. See the documentation for rtehtmlarea:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/rtehtmlarea/1.4.2/view/2/2/

it says, refering to the rtehtmlarea version:

Version 1.2.0 is the last version of this extension that will run with TYPO3 3.8.0.

Greetings from Germany

Silke