[TYPO3-RTE] The address bug

Sacha Vorbeck Vorbeck at moduleBox.com
Thu May 4 10:36:41 CEST 2006

Hi,

> Elmar Hinz a écrit :
>> I just want to ask for a status. Bug 0001322 from last summer still
>> has the
>> stutus new in the core. It's not an RTE bug. It only touches RTE.
>>
>> HR and ADDRESS tags should be added to the list $headListTags in class
>> t3lib_parsehtml_proc
>>

> Resolved in TYPO3 4.0.
>
> Stanislas

OK, so there isn`t an empty p element now but there is still a nesting
of block-level elements as the address tag now is wrapped with a p tag
which leads to invalid xhtml transitional.

What can I do to remove the p around the address tags? Can this be done
by TS parsefunc configuration?

Thanks for any hints!

--
ciao,