[TYPO3-RTE] Add a new headline

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Wed May 3 17:32:52 CEST 2006

I totally agree with them and you, and tried to convince them that h7,
h8 didn't exist. It just strikes me as odd that they want to stick to
presentational markup (as should be) but them adhere to the idea of
insisting on h7, h8 that don't actually exist.

Its not for a site map (thanks for suggestion but have doing sitemaps as
nested ul's for years now also) but just a regular page...

 > I agree with them, but this is all HTML has to offer. But I wonder what
 > a page looks like that has H1 to H6 (let alone H8) on a single page.

lets not even go there.... ;-)

thanks for the suggestions no the less!